mix up

teknikz

Fish Addict
Reaction score
ive got a cichlid set-up...its a tanganyika set-up but ive just discovered that some of the fish are malawi cichlids.....the lfs told me they were tanganyika's

thing is....they're okay together and theres no fighting.....so should i split them or are they okay together?.......i dont think i could bear gettin rid of any of them

You should have done some research before hand but just keep your eye on them... its probably wise to keep them both apart... :dunno:

well i didnt know what i wanted so i thought it be best to see what the ppl in the shop said....after all theyre meant to be the experts

teknikz said:
well i didnt know what i wanted so i thought it be best to see what the ppl in the shop said....after all theyre meant to be the experts
I am sure that if they are not fighting or causing trouble in your tank, then they should be fine together. It's Firemouth Cichlids I would be wary of. In my case, they were always mean to my Oscars.... I used to keep Oscars with just about every different kind of cichlid....Nothing ever went wrong with them. I am sure they will be fine.

Most reactions

Back