Mini Heater And Filter Needed Asap

Floyds mum

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Item Wanted: Mini heater and Mini filter (internal or external)
Condition Required: Useable
Price Limit: £10 internal and £40 external incl p&p

Need both asap. Both need to be as small as possible (unless external filter) as im getting some semi-aquatic toads so there is only about 3ish inches of water.
Could be willing to negotiate on price.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

ive got a smallish 100w heater, and loads of small internal filters
if ya still intrested , also small power heads

I use the Elite "mini" filters and the NeWattinos when I need something small, I have picked them up second-hand on eBay before for under £10 combined.

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/303840-loads-of-filters-powerheads-and-air-pumps/

one of my old posts some pics on there have more thou

To Beechy: the first two in the link look like they would do, can you measure them for me please? cos i need to know wether they would fit, or are they the powerheads?

As for the elite mini ive used it but cant find how tall they are, if anyone knows please say, they are brilliant tho.

If I remember correctly, they are about 12-13cm tall I think.. I can measure mine in a few hours time for you.

I have a 15 cm 25 Watt visitherm heater and two Aqua-One Hang on Water fall Filters
(flow rate : 200 Litres/Hour, with built in biological, chemical and mechanical filtration). All for £9.50 Each :good:

Hang On Filter:
hangonfilter-02.jpg

I have a 15 cm 25 Watt visitherm heater and two Aqua-One Hang on Water fall Filters
(flow rate : 200 Litres/Hour, with built in biological, chemical and mechanical filtration). All for £9.50 Each :good:

Hang On Filter:
hangonfilter-02.jpg

How long is the tube that sucks water up?
So how much for the HOB filter and one heater? just so i can price up

Hang On Filter:
hangonfilter-02.jpg

How long is the tube that sucks water up?
So how much for the HOB filter and one heater? just so i can price up

the tube on the HOB extends upto 15cm down from the Top of the Tank edge. You can have the heater and 1xHOB for £18 :good:

ill get all the filters out on the bed so you can see them all

i had one of those, and didnt rate it, i didnt find it cleared the tank

Maybe your tank was toooooo big?

ermm.... shouldnt have been... came with the horizon 60, had to go and buy a fluval

----------------------------------

robyn, forgot to tell you the filter is booked for collection on monday :good:

delivery can be UPTO five days though :crazy:

Ok thanx so its not likely to come on monday? Thanx :good:

Also ive swapped the gravel in my tank to sand and of course ater is cloudy, ive rinsed it like you do gravel but its still cloudy, how long roughly will it take to clear?Its been up and running for about 2hrs or so.

Most reactions

Back