Mine and Chris' Bettas :-)

October FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Hey freshmike were do u find this bettas in stores or u buy them from breeders but i think u buy em at a petstore which one

I buy them all from local fish stores....not online and not from chains stores....I have never in the last 2 years bought a fish from a chain store....private stores have WAY better quality. :thumbs:

Frank seems very very tame for a male betta.....he is right next to Miguel, who constantly flares, growls and barks at frank, but Frank just looks at him like he is some kind of weirdo....yes growls and barks.... :crazy:

Chris doo doo doo

my girls betta

Attachments

• DSCF40067.JPG
    DSCF40067.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 48
juliethegr8t & freshmike...
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

In one word stunning...
My wife is already painting a picture of one of your cat photos Chris... Can I steal one of your bettas as well?????

Hmmmm.......the thing is, how would I know? LOL!!! I sure hope I get a picture of these paintings, if not the originals.....heh heh, JUST KIDDING!!! :p

Go right on ahead and tell her to paint anything she wants, I have no copyrights on my pictures!

Chris

I hope you know that you not only spoil your fish..... but you spoil us at FF as well with your beautiful pictures!

Just wanna say thanks a ton for the constant eye candy!

Hey freshmike and julie ever thinking of adopiting a child *coughs* ME !!!

But 4 real those are beatiful bettas hey i wanna breed bettas what kind of bettas should i breede im planing to breed crowntails whta kind of female should i get him so the babys get mixed with a crown tail gene and a BLANK i need and idea ive heard mixing valetails and crowntails dont comeout nice so what u two suggest

P.S think about adopting me PLEASE

something to comeout like one of these little dudes

Attachments

• opaque_crown_ST_male_3.gif
    opaque_crown_ST_male_3.gif
    41.4 KB · Views: 54
Gonna have to ask Julie about that one, she is into the "breeder" bettas, I just have store ones. :/

I'm afraid that something to come out like "one of those little dudes" would be quite a feat. That's a very high quality betta, not something you could produce with pet store bettas. Anyways, you could breed for fun with pet store bettas, but you won't get anything that will be spectacular in finnage, or colors, since they will be mixed. If you want to breed a crowntail, I would suggest breeding it to either another crown, or a halfmoon/delta tail if you have one - though they are another tail type that is rare in pet stores. This way you'll get the best finnage.

Most reactions

Back