Metal Halides - Arcadia Mini?

According to the PFK electricity calculator, at 91Watts it will cost £30.89 @ 10 hours a day.

Don't necessarily believe the PFK electricity cal, Ive tried using it and I'm sure its not very accurate.

BTW don't forget to get reflectors, to maximise the light getting into the tank.

Sam

aaron what clips and screws did you use to attach the pc light the hood do you have any more photos. also do you have any reflectors over them if so how and wat r they.

aaron what clips and screws did you use to attach the pc light the hood do you have any more photos. also do you have any reflectors over them if so how and wat r they.

I used the ones that came supplied but you can get the same ones HERE at the bottom of the page.

here are some pics:

lights attached

DSC00255.jpg

just the clips:

DSC00256.jpg

Thanks, Aaron

you dont have reflectors do you think i could fit a reflector above that just drill a hole threw it were the screws would go and attach same way you did?
also are the screws metal or plastic because the ones at aquatic warehouse are plastic?

you dont have reflectors do you think i could fit a reflector above that just drill a hole threw it were the screws would go and attach same way you did?
also are the screws metal or plastic because the ones at aquatic warehouse are plastic?

Yes, i have a meal reflector that i have never used, i dont put it on because i dont need the full 36w, i can still o to 24w and be safe with the plants i keep. I used brass screws that i got myself, the ones that come with it were metal but they weren't long enough.

Most reactions

Back