Messing With New Cam

ian

plant your tank
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
still trying to master the photography thing!

just a few from tonight...

the tank
001.jpg

the pearling lotus
007.jpg

heres looking at you!
006.jpg

more pearling
005.jpg

the cards
008.jpg

Looking absolutely fantastic! Just feel you need some pretty big sized fish in the mid/upper levels like angels etc. But stunning tank :D

Wills

Wow!!! Your plants look gorgeous, they look really healthy and the tank looks great.

Brill pics :good:

Thanks guy for the comments.

Wills, I have done the angels and as much as I like em, I find them way to unpradictable. Think of anything else wills?

get a sev :lol: ( kidding obv cause of the plants)

apart from discus i cant think of any fish wich are quite majestic in movement like angels are too

whatever big fish you do get if any if i was you id personally want some hatchet fish in there :drool:

awsome tank btw

not help really but im sure wills will be

Nice tank, great aquascaping, especially the black substrate and the creeping, greeny, mossy plant (I'm not plant expert as you may guess).

I agree with hatchet fish, always liked them. Though I don't think your tank is big enough for discus unfortunately.

those pics look lovely!!!

how bout festivums or keyhole cichlids when bigger look lovely in a planted tank

Really good pictures mate :good:
Are you using an SLR? If so are you using the auto setting or messing about with the aperature and what not? Im still trying to master it :(

its just a compact mate, still fidling with it though. You can get some decent pics with a compact (not as good as SLR).

Thanks for the comments guys and Festivums are looking good. I might have a look into them.

thanks again.

Looking good. I like your planted tank.
Almost makes me want to make my 2 big tanks planted. :D :D
But I'm sure my flagtails and silverdollars would destory them in hours.. :/ :sad:

Yeah the festivums are first thing I was going to say as well lol. Maybe Gouramis? Pearls always look good in planted tanks. Trying to think of mid water cichlids rather than those that will dig and also avoiding dwarfs so you would see them. - Im tempted to mention Krobia sp.Rio Xingu or sp. Red Cheek (same fish) as I have seen them in planted tanks with good success but I dont know how much they dig.....

Or for big upper level colour impact some golden wonder killis.

Wills

Looks great Ian. What about a group of chocolate gouramis I saw them at TGM and they're interesting little fish. I suppose not a typical show off fish though..

they look good, si. I haven't seen them anywhere. I'll have to nip into my LFS and see if he can get these in.

Most reactions

Back