Message To Moderator

gforce17

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I always request immediate response to postings. For several weeks I haven't been getting these and have to go into the site and look for individual responses to posts. I was advised to tick the right boxes in my settings but this hasn't solved the problem. Could you help me on this one please?

Thanks and best regards,

G

Also check your block senders list on your email account. To make sure TFF emails are not being blocked.

seeing as there are 3 topics on this i suggest that the admins take a look, i also have stopped receiving notifications

Alerted admin to your thread.. Hopefully they will be able to resolve the problem.

I know that notifications are working as I get a ton of them! ;)
I checked your user account and there is nothing that would deny you the notifications. Double check that the email address on file is the right one. Other than that I can't see anything off hand that would account for it on our end. Like I said, I'm getting my email notifications about threads I follow and mod business etc.

Let me know.

Still no alerts at all. I'm wondering whether to set up a new membership???

Should I have these two ticked in my settings?

Posting Settings
  • Enable visual (RTE) editor?
    Rich Text Editor requires IE6+, Mozilla / Firefox 3.0+, Safari 4+, Google Chrome, or Opera 9+
  • Enable flash uploader?
    Allows for an upload progress bar and multiple file uploads, but does not work on all browsers

Yes. But they shouldn't affect notifications.

We're looking into see if it's a server issue that is a little deeper or something else. No quick answer sorry to say but it is being looked into as to why. Not sure at this point though. If it's something on the forum or server we'll figure it out. The software the board runs on is a little buggy...may just need to change software.

Still no notifications I'm afraid. Have you got any other suggestions?

Make another e-mail account. Change your address here to the new account, then change it back to the original. No guarantees, but worth a try. Next would be make another account with the new e-mail addy, see if you get notifications with that. Merge this account with the new account, change the new account name to the name you have now.

It's just tricking the software, which like anything complex is bound to have glitches now & again.

Mine has been doing the same thing for some time. Just thought I'd chime into this thread.

Most reactions

Back