Mellow Yellow!

Saucy

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Well, yellow is always talked about as a rarer color, so I freaked when I saw this cute little boy at Petco. I usually don't get just veils anymore (no offense to anyone, our uber LFS has just turned me to SOOOO many other types), but now that I've had 5 fish die in a couple weeks, I splurged. Here's my little yellow boy from Petco:

IMG_1277.jpg

IMG_1280.jpg

He's currently in a 1-gallon Aquaview next to Tails (who he LOVES to flare at)

Oh, the soft spot in my heart goes out to double-tails and blue-eyed bettas... so I got this little girl from the uber fish store (she's in a quarantine tank till the rest of my sorority gets over Ich). Minus the little split in her lower tail fin, she's in good health:

IMG_1284.jpg

And heck, while I'm posting pics, here's my sorority tank (with the little arch courtesy of BettaMomma!!):

IMG_1264.jpg

and disregard the cloudiness as their carbon is out at the moment... heh.

So anyone have any name ideas for yellow boy??

Awww he is adorable. I've never seen a yellow betta at any of my lfs's. What about Sunshine? I have a Sonny and he's a yellow/transparent color.

Wow, I love that boy! His spots are cute, I like Mellow Yellow for a name, but I am obsessed with pop names, which will be the theme for my future show dogs. Oh, and I'm also obsessed with adjectives like Iridescent, Pearlescent, Metalic, Platinum, etc, I'm sooo weird............ :blink: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

His yellow is very bright and clear...that's unusual. Most of the yellows I've seen are fairly faded.

He's beautiful.

And the DT...very cute! I love DTs.

I'm really tempted to spawn her with Tails, my really cool marble DT... who knows what would happen! Yeah, he was just glowing in the cup... like... calling to me? Tell me I'm not the only one who feels like that sometimes! haha.

i know EXACTlY how you feel. I've actually experienced that feeling a total of 17 times so far in the last 10 month!! :lol:

:rofl: OMG, you kill me!! Yeah, my addiction just started because of certain boyfriends of mine *ahem*... it's all his fault! Annnnnd... now about 15 later, I have a quasi-healthy set of babies and no more room for tanks... well, until I get the pregnant veiled tomorrow (crosses fingers... if the reptarium comes!!). Anyone want a baby veiled chameleon in say... 4-9 months?!! :lol:

If I see anymore yellows, I'll snatch them up and ship em to all of you... lol! And Sunshine it is, seeing as a couple people have said it's good, and I love it!

Most reactions

Back