melafix!!

One_Trick_Pony

Steals the show
Reaction score
any body no where i can get melafix in the manchester area?

alos anyone know where i can get some nutrienat tabs to add to my substarte in the same area.

cheers OTP

If there is a Pets at Home near you, they should sell it there. :thumbs:

If u ask @ any lfs they should either have what u need or b able 2 point u in the right direction!

Kaz x-x-x-x-x

Or you could make your own melafix by buying pure tea tree oil from a health shop and mixing it in a bottle at a solution of 1ml to 100ml with distilled or R/O water. Just vigorously shake the bottle for about 1 minute before each use to combine the ingredients and you have a effective and much cheaper version of melafix.

I also use this at a stronger dosage of 5ml to 100ml of water when treating open wounds on fish to prevent secondary infections, but whether you choose to also do this is entirely down to your own discretion as i cannot vouch for how safe it may be for smaller fish.

CFC said:
Or you could make your own melafix by buying pure tea tree oil from a health shop and mixing it in a bottle at a solution of 1ml to 100ml with distilled or R/O water. Just vigorously shake the bottle for about 1 minute before each use to combine the ingredients and you have a effective and much cheaper version of melafix.

I also use this at a stronger dosage of 5ml to 100ml of water when treating open wounds on fish to prevent secondary infections, but whether you choose to also do this is entirely down to your own discretion as i cannot vouch for how safe it may be for smaller fish.
CFC ur too clever 4 my liking! lol

Most reactions

Back