Melafix

CTlovesKS

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I have a 3uk G betta tank and need to put some melafix into the tank for him. But not sure how much to be put

Could anyone help me

I have never used Melafix, But isn't their a reading on the bottle saying how much to dose for a certain amount of litres etc.

lol im too dump and cant seem to work it out. anyways i have put around 3ml in as thats what boyfriend worked out and people in tropical talk section

lol haha ok.
Yous hould post the things on here like the certain amount of stuff for the certain ammount of litres but youve already done it now:)

Just thought I'd mention that bettas are generally categorized with tetras, catfish and other 'sensitive fish' where med doses are concerned and, personally, I generally use a reduced dose when treating mine with almost anything but antibiotics.
It generally seems to work out well as far as clearing up any problems go, and reduces the risk of problems from reactions to the meds.
Of course, all of my tanks have fish in the sensitive category, so that's something I tend to wind up doing anyway...

Most reactions

Back