Megaladoras Uranoscopus Aka Irwini Aka Giant Talking Catfish

When I'm getting a bigger tank I'm definetly wanting one! My current tank is still too small (http://www.seriouslyfish.com/profile.php?genus=Megalodoras&species=uranoscopus&id=627, they say the minimum bottom dimensions should be like 240 cm x 120 x and I'm only 170 x 60 cm at the moment. We'll they grow to be huge! :wub: ) but in the future, maybe... :hey:
you could treat youself to a juvi at about 3 inches, i saw some today. they are very slow growers to be honest so wont need an upgrade for ages :good: if you can find one that is.....

quality pics of a beautiful big cat. They look very impressive. Is he active much? My giraffe has become quite active now and looks impressive when swimming about#

BTW I havent been on couple of days cos of the move so will ready ou pm now :good:

quality pics of a beautiful big cat. They look very impressive. Is he active much? My giraffe has become quite active now and looks impressive when swimming about#

BTW I havent been on couple of days cos of the move so will ready ou pm now :good:
he really is a nocturnal cat tbh. hates the light and hides in his cave which is why its taken so long to get some pics of him.... i think people have taught them to come out during daylight in similar fashion to the smaller talking cats but mine hasnt ever needed to as he cleans up after the rays after light out. it is a shame but it also adds to the excitement of seeing him i guess. if he was out all the timt the rays wouldnt stand a chance of eating either.....

i had a small giraffe in with Keith for a while that was very active but it was getting picked on if i remember right so he wasnt with me for long im affraid.

Most reactions

Back