Meannn

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

mwm

Push it to the limts
Reaction score
My friend is getting a 20g tank he wants some really mean fish that can live in there for live im thinkin about 8 exodon tetras wat do u guys think? :thumbs:

wat kind of fish are u thinkin...My friend does have a brain and i only live 2 blocks away...I could cycles the tank then there sint much to do other then clean tank , dont worry about it just tell me what u think he should get

Errr...Tiger Barbs - they are colourful and stuff.

Or you could get a few cichilids. They are known to be the easiest fish around and are super colourful.

You could only get a few, but a good tip I've heard (off someone who has like 14 tanks) is to overstock rather than underastock?

yah i know a bit about africans u have to over stolk to reduce aggression. I never thought of tiger barbs i school of like 10 tiger barbs in a 20g would be really cool :thumbs:

Glad to be of help, I think your friend would really enjoy either, so you could take him down to an lfs and let him look at both, or choose what fish he likes, then advise him on what to get and how many.

HTH.

Puffer_freak said:
Hee, hee, hee.

If hes got room and the funds, make him get a bigger tank!
Yah hes got both :p hey im working on it 2 weeks ago he didnt like fish haha :lol: now he thinks they are cool and i know after the 20g he will be addicted i know i am :lol: im getitng me a 55g soon :flex:

Most reactions

Back