Me Thinks Someones Dreaming?

bronzecat

Leader of the Fishes
Reaction score
:lol: £13.99 Buy it now, for a VT on ebay!!! :lol: Same seller has what appears to be SD with chewed up tail for £11.99!

Sorry if the sellers on here, but 13.99 ......Wow

and you know someone will go for it. might not be dreamin that much :lol:

The one with the chewed tail seems to be the most expensive as well, god this person desperately needs money or is silly !!!

The SD is the only one that caught my eye, but for a mut even I wouldn't pay that sort of money.

Yeah I saw them too! I reckon the person knows little about them but has seen how much the other tail types go for not realising they are different and then has thought he can make a bit when hes seen them for a couple of quid in his LFS lol! :rolleyes:

We were thinking the same thing Frollickyfish :rolleyes:

My jaw dropped when I saw what they're asking :lol: They obviously haven't got a clue and one of them looks miserable as sin lying on the bottom of the tank!!!!!

hmmmm, oh dear, but stand aside as someone may buy them, nothing is set in stone on ebay.

well his feedback appears to say he has sold one betta, but its a private listing, so can't see what type or what price, so as modaz says, anything is possible

P.S Modaz, i need to get down to see you soon, dusky gave me a voucher for DP Fishways for my birthday, so i need to come and choose something nice!
wish i'd known i was getting it a day sooner, i would have bid on that stunning MG you had on ebay lol

well his feedback appears to say he has sold one betta, but its a private listing, so can't see what type or what price, so as modaz says, anything is possible

P.S Modaz, i need to get down to see you soon, dusky gave me a voucher for DP Fishways for my birthday, so i need to come and choose something nice!
wish i'd known i was getting it a day sooner, i would have bid on that stunning MG you had on ebay lol
happy birthday btw, your welcome to use it on a betta on ebay if you wish

thanks for the birthday wishes (it was on wednesday) got another of my pressies today, my first ever tattoo!

and as for ebay, well i was thinking of bidding on that lush CT, but he's gone out of my price range!

Most reactions

Back