Me New Tank!

You can buy replacement hoods for Juwel tanks, unfortunatly they are a tad expensive. Just keep the stock one, they are robust and generally dont break unless you do something stupid like stack stuff on it.

im thinking of doubling up on my filtration! sound good?
if so, what filter should be used

I don't know if all pets at home stores are the same, but I think mine is terrible for fish or fish advice!

Every time you go in there you can find dead fish or diseased fish. I got a fighting fish there last month who had white spot (didn't notice at the shop), and died a week or so later. My first 2 goldfish I got a few yrs ago had a fungus problem, and died after a week, I got 2 more and they have luckily been fine, and are now almost 3 yrs old.

Their tanks are quite reasonable though, and they have a great selection of ornaments and food etc. Perhaps its just my store which seems bad for fish! I wouldn't put any of their fish in our tropical tank, for fear of introucing something! The lfs where we get our tropicals from is fab.

Your tank looks very stylish though, I'm sure you will have hours of fun watching your new fish! Do you know what your getting?

a bristlenose, for one, im not sure!

my pets at home store in "newport" is crap, all the fish my bro bought from there died

but i went to the cwmbran one and that seemed good!

Most reactions

Back