Me New Tank

lovely tank. looks much nicer with the new background.
I love your clown loaches too. very pretty

Great tank, the new background has done the world of good, i was confused by the reef background to begin with lol

Thanks to everyones replies :good: . I'll update soon enough!

i much prefer the black back gorund , can i ask what you used for that? im usein g a black bin liner atm and its not great
your fish look well happy and the plants are doing great, keep up the good work

I use a regular background purchased from the LFS. One side is blue and one side is black. It's pretty cheap, just a couple of quid.

ps: You should support Spurs :good:

you forgot to mention the false flying fox in one of the pics. i'm sure he feels left out. (FFF are one of my favorite fishes, and easy to make a fun sentance with...."Fabulous false flying foxes fearfully flee from Franks' fearsome foot)

you forgot to mention the false flying fox in one of the pics. i'm sure he feels left out. (FFF are one of my favorite fishes, and easy to make a fun sentance with...."Fabulous false flying foxes fearfully flee from Franks' fearsome foot)

:blush: oops forgot too. A great algae eating fish :good: 3 of my Siamese Algae Eaters have somehow died though :angry:

Someone mentioned that the Denison Barb (in one of the pics) is related to the flying fox. Dunno if it's true!

nice tank, you have improved it a lot-with the background, substrate and the layout. like the bogwood. nice fish espically the dennison barb :good:

aren;t they ment to be kept in 5+? how are your 3 doing together?

aren;t they ment to be kept in 5+? how are your 3 doing together?

is that the siamese algae eaters? i got 5 of them now. if you meant the denison barbs then I only have one :( . I need to save up a bit before I buy a couple more. Denison barbs here are a bit pricey!

Update on me tank. It finally got upgraded to a 95 gallon, the fish seem to be loving it! I finally got rid of the white cave and replaced it with a weird tree decor.

Tank has a few scratches but I'm going to sort all that out :)

newtank019.jpg

newtank022.jpg

newtank026.jpg

newtank023.jpg

newtank032.jpg

newtank034.jpg

newtank031.jpg

What scratches? All i see is a perfect tank :p

This looks absolutely Amazing.. the first tank was good. but this comepletely blows that one away..

I love the shape as well

Great job :D lol

The only thing I dislike is the flower pot, but many people enjoy them.

and yes, i ment the roseline.and they both have nicknames including "flying fox" but are related in no way as far as my knowledge goes.

The false flying fox is one of my favorite fish though. Wait till it gets the darker color. But it does attack anything with similar shape.... your SAE may be included -_- . But yes. Roselines like 5+ groups!

GREAT tank btw.

You have learned alot and made some excellent choices, your tank looks amazing now. I bet your still thinking of ways of making it better though :D

Most reactions

Back