Maybe a bit creepy!

@Colin_T
Here’s pic of Colin
cyclops.jpg
Hey, I have 3 eyes thankyou, not 1. But the rest of the pic is pretty close, surprisingly :)

I'm not going to post a pic of myself because I look terrible and for security reasons but I will post a pic of my bunny, Helix.
You've given yourself away!

We will all now recognise that white Rex rabbit when we see it, and know who you are - you should have pixellated Helix's face . . . :lol:

@JuiceBox52, for some reason I imagined you blonde. I don't know why. It's cool that you want to become a vet tech though. I would like to be a vet, but I couldn't handle the blood. I settled on zoology instead. :rofl:

For privacy reasons, I'm not going to post a pic of myself, but I will say that I'm a girl and I'm 16. But please don't let my age change the way you treat me.

What’s wrong with being treated like a kid? You guys are kids. Enjoy it while you can. It will be gone in a blink of an eye, believe me. Once it’s gone, it never comes back. Embrace it! It’s respect you want and we want the same thing. That’s why we all work well together. :drink:

Most reactions

Back