Marcus Fish Tanks

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Old cats always get a bit of a stomach roll. Just like everything going south in humans as we age.
How do you pronounce "Itiwhetu?"
if you could phonetically spell it out for me and maybe indicate where the stressors go?
I just kind of run through the whole gamut of putting the stressors on different syllables and it has become a rather strange mantra.
Ahem.
Just wondering...
I get weird word earworm loops sometimes where I repeat words in my head yes yes weird weird. Anyway, lately it has been...
ITIWHETU !
😲😊
I don't know something about it is pleasing to my brain, my very weird easily amusable musing brain. Perhaps, I have mused upon occasion, I need to keep part of my brain occupied in order to use the rest of my brain.
Iti--WHe-tu, you see?

(For a while it was "traduire").

How do you pronounce "Itiwhetu?"
if you could phonetically spell it out for me and maybe indicate where the stressors go?
I just kind of run through the whole gamut of putting the stressors on different syllables and it has become a rather strange mantra.
Ahem.
Just wondering...
I get weird word earworm loops sometimes where I repeat words in my head yes yes weird weird. Anyway, lately it has been...
ITIWHETU !
😲😊
I don't know something about it is pleasing to my brain, my very weird easily amusable musing brain. Perhaps, I have mused upon occasion, I need to keep part of my brain occupied in order to use the rest of my brain.
Iti--WHe-tu, you see?

(For a while it was "traduire").
It- ee- Fet -you

Most reactions

Back