Marbles!?

chrisrm

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I have heard it said that Bettas enjoy rolling marbles around. I have yet to validate this for myself. Anyone know?

I have heard it said that Bettas enjoy rolling marbles around. I have yet to validate this for myself. Anyone know?

Not marbles, as they are too heavy but something that floats on the surface like a small plastic ball might be interesting to them

thats what i thought! pingpong ball maybe? what about colour?

I have tried both, marbles he likes the "shiny" factor and the pingpong he likes when I prod it about for him. He does not nudge but likes to wrap himself on it. It is still cute :)

some bettas do enjoy rolling marbles around. and they seem to be fascinated my the shininess and color of marbles (if they cant push them around). theyd be fun for a betta. ping pong balls also are fun for them.
cheers

My fish have never even taken notice to the marbles or ping pong balls I supplied them with. They have however taken interest in marbles if I roll them around outside of their tank. The same with tossing around balls of foil :p My roommate and I played fishy in the middle with a foil ball around her betta and he seemed to enjoy it :)

Most reactions

Back