Marbles, Dont You Just Love Um!

lilfishie

Its a kinda MAGIC!! ^_^
Reaction score
Well as you all know i have become a big fan of Marbled Bettas recently, and have a planned marble spawn. Thought i'd show you all my pair when i got them and now :good:

Magic ~ When he arrived (June time i think)
021-1.jpg

Magic ~ July some time
GEDC1670.jpg

Magic ~ Last Week
GEDC1757.jpg

Magic ~ This week in the spawn tank
GEDC1870.jpg

Shadow ~ 26th June
710.jpg

Shadow ~ 20thish July
GEDC1643.jpg

GEDC1791.jpg

Shadow ~ 25th August
GEDC1948.jpg

Post your Marbles and there changes too :good:

Yes! He's beautiful but he almost looks like a female. I've had a female with an Anal fin that long.

You already know I love 'em! :lol: Magic and Shadow,- both stunners! I can't believe how much Shadow has changed since her first photos. To think she wasn't picked by either of us as a first choice. She deserved to be :D :wub:

Davros has changed since I first got him. He had white on both sides. This has now changed to a turquoise/blue :)

Davros July '11
DSC03445.jpg

DSC03458.jpg

Davros August '11
DSC03842.jpg

DSC03850.jpg

ooo Nicki he looks great! Meeko can't decide what he's doing lol he has random black patches currently :lol:

ooo Nicki he looks great! Meeko can't decide what he's doing lol he has random black patches currently :lol:

Thanks Siobhan! Ah bless Meeko lol. I think they are all in a state of permanent confusion,- not knowing what colour to change to next! :lol: :lol:

I don't know if I have one. But my betta was a turqoiuse green and blackish purple. Now he's got some red and gold xD

Here is my marbling story :)

First of all Thai

When I got him Feb/March time maybe??
ffaed3d6.jpg

1a63ad1f.jpg

End April ish
5ec699af.jpg

Now - August (he did suffer fin rot if his tail looks a little odd)
149b2631.jpg

3063ca63.jpg

Gilbert
His for sale picture - End of July, beginning of August
7320e205.jpg

When I got him 13th August
f3e3ff1f.jpg

End of August
bf4d7414.jpg

Next up Waffle
When I bought her
45.jpg

Now
9d6ce997.jpg

84eda55f.jpg

They are all stunners Vicki,- before and after. Waffle and Lippy were my favs on bettaboys site :wub: :wub: Gilbert is exactly what I would have bought if he'd have been available when I was looking for a boy for my kitchen tank. The way they change is amazing! Goodness knows what all your fry will look like in the end!

whats the name of the fish in your pic?

UceL4K.png

I have one the same thats growing very fast and i suspect it ate some of my rummy nose tetra

Most reactions

Back