Many Hm And A Few Hmpk For Adoption

SWEET! I AM GONNA GET NEWFISHY AND HER HUBBY TO ORDER ME 4 TONIGHT! i always wantedto get some hms and i have lots of space,, i only have 2 ct males and i want to try for some ct mt crosses!!!

your a spaze.

oh, would you like me to log out of your email?

I would so like some bettas, but Dh says ONE tank, even the fry tank set up extra annoys him.

"""Now, no one can ever say for sure it's not a scam. I questioned it first too, but then I wrote the OP of the thread on the other forum, and as you can see from what I've posted, she's dealt with him before in person...so I'm going with legit. Though I cannot say for certain. If you're very afraid of it being a scam, pay through paypal with a major CC. If it happens to turn out wrong, file a paypal claim. If paypal denies you, or makes mention of denying it- let them know that you are going to file a charge back on your CC. It'll go your way quickly as paypal doesn't want to be out the money to your CC company. I've had to do it before...and I'm afraid I'm going to have to do it again with my last AB purchase. :(""""

yup, the only way I will buy online is either threw a major retailer or a major cc threw paypal.

Darn I don't have a credit card but would get 4 instantly if he took check or money order. :shout:

You can pay through paypal, which allows you to send a bank draft. No CC needed. :)

I am going to call azul at work...I KNOW she will want some...constintine you are pretty sure its not a scam?

Now, no one can ever say for sure it's not a scam. I questioned it first too, but then I wrote the OP of the thread on the other forum, and as you can see from what I've posted, she's dealt with him before in person...so I'm going with legit. Though I cannot say for certain. If you're very afraid of it being a scam, pay through paypal with a major CC. If it happens to turn out wrong, file a paypal claim. If paypal denies you, or makes mention of denying it- let them know that you are going to file a charge back on your CC. It'll go your way quickly as paypal doesn't want to be out the money to your CC company. I've had to do it before...and I'm afraid I'm going to have to do it again with my last AB purchase. :(

I would but my PayPal account is hooked up do my debit card, not a regular CC. So if PayPal makes the withdrawl and I don't have the money to cover it, I'll get nailed with a $40 overdraft fee. :shout: :shout: :shout:

Problem solved easily! :)

Just add a CC to your paypal account. Then when you go to pay, click "use other option" or something to that effect, and select the CC you'd like to use (I'm such an enabler!).

My debit card is the only CC I have. I know I must be the only college student alive who doesn't have a regular CC, but I'm just too afraid of throwing myself into debt with it. I like the debit card because I'm not tempted to buy things with it when I don't have the money to pay for it right away. I've seen too many people get screwed over by CC companies to let my self get into that. Believe me, I wish I could , but I just can't pull it off right now. :-( I know Petco has an adoption program through their stores, and I'm pretty sure Petsmart does too. I'm not sure if they'll take fish, but I'll ask when I go into work tomorrow and let you know tomorrow night. If they do, he can bring them there and give them as many as they'll take. It's the best I can do. :sad:

Well... I can't get any of them :(
I begged and pleaded lol but we really do have to save every cent we have right now.

I really hope they find places they can give the fish to. It just makes me ill thinking about all of the healthy bettas that are going to die just b/c someone doesn't want to take care of them anymore, or whatever his reason is.

Well I asked my manager at Petco today about whether Petco will take fish into their adoption program. She said it depends on the store manager as Petco doesn't specify that they can't take fish. So tell you're friend to call his local Petco and Petsmart as well as the local Humane Society and DEC to see if any of them can take some of the bettas. More than likely the Humane Society and DEC won't take the fish themselves, but they might be able to give him ideas of where he can take them. I hope he manages to get them all to new homes so he doesn't have to euthanise any. :unsure:

Most reactions

Back