Male Or Female? More Pics

:nod: With regards to the bowl situation its more the lack of filtration leading to bad water conditions thats the problem, you cant have a filter in a bowl really, and in water that small ammonia etc will build up quickly. I hope your doing water changes every few days then.

Shes a female by the looks of it

oh #### .....

least this fish is getting fed...right?

better than them crappy bowls at the petshop//

somtimes you peeps are too quick reacting on your first omg thoughts...

oh #### .....

People post asking for advice, advice is what they get, whether they choose to accept it or not is entirely up to them. At the end of the day this is a public forum where people are entitled to say what they think.

yes i know..... its just that little miskakes or people opinions - they get ganged up on etc.... its daft

its like the cycle brigade..... #### lol.

oh #### .....

Yeh, at least its getting fed. Thats ok then, at least its surviving. Perhaps those "first omg thoughts" are because time after time, day after day, the same basic husbandry requirements are being ignored. You wouldn't go out and buy $20,000 horse without researching and providing basic care, so why do it to a fish? I'll tell you why, because its only $6 and its only a fish.

And time after time, someone comes out with the, "they live in dirty puddles" claim :no:

Like i say, its basics.

Yeh, at least its getting fed. Thats ok then, at least its surviving. Perhaps those "first omg thoughts" are because time after time, day after day, the same basic husbandry requirements are being ignored. You wouldn't go out and buy $20,000 horse without researching and providing basic care, so why do it to a fish? I'll tell you why, because its only $6 and its only a fish.

And time after time, someone comes out with the, "they live in dirty puddles" claim :no:

Like i say, its basics.

:good:

Most reactions

Back