Malawi's for sale

tropheus

Reaction score
25-30 malawi fish for sale in A1 condition.....mbuna, haps etc and a breeding pair of Bristlenose catfish. Never had any medication in tank(so i have been doing something right!!)
Would ideally like to sell as a job lot so open to serious offers,may consider del in or around Manchester

good luck with that lol but you can get thouse fish for pritty cheep as is but if you have some really rare ones all the power to yea!

hi there still up for sale only posted them i this forum, no where else tangerines 3 females i sold the male, breeding pair of yellow labs, electric blue ahli,1melenchromis maingao, 1 F1 male johhani (wild caught stunning velvet black and blue, 3 salousi,Pair of Bristlenose plecs(have bred once but all scoffed) Kadango Redfin,Ps elongatus 'Mpanga' male, zebra 'Chilumba', Aulonocara kandeensis,orange hongi, Nim.Livingstoni, sambia reef and a few others that look nice but were given to me recently and cant identify as you no they constantly change colour . All are in A1 condition, never had any disease and have been kept in a rio 240 with coral sand and 2 ton of ocean rock!!!! I am going to p/x fish towards marine equipment if not saol on here if you wish to make a sensibe offer i will consider it. One point that these fish have all been bought from an excellent local breeder and the colourations on them in my opinion reflect this. i dont, if i,m honest want to let them go but 2 large tanks on the go would be pushing my luck with er indoors!!!!

Just FYI the "A" in A1 reffers not to the product but rather to the vessle that you ship them in.

A1 is a marking that came from loyds of london, the famous insurance company.

They would charge different rates for different goods and different ships, the most valuable cargo was 1, slightly worse cargo was 2, worse than that 3 so on and so fourth to 10; If your moveing gold its alot more likely to be lost or stolen than if your moveing stone. the letters however reffer to the ship that would be transporting it, the finnest ships were "A" the lower quality ships were "B" and the ones that they thought would make good pasta sievs were "C" this is important because a fine ship is less likely to sink than that one made out of ducttape and bailing wire

A1 in the uk means that they are in perfect condition. :)

Most reactions

Back