Mail Order

Yanks15

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I was wondering what mail order stores do you use in the US? I have found a few online and was interested in knowing who others use or could recommend.

Thanks
Steve

I typically go thru Aquabid.com, its an auction site, but has more variety than say liveaquaria.com
Most also have reasonable shipping and you can check out reviews, like on eBay.

I used to sell rainbows on aquabid. Definitely check feedback as not everyone on there is a good seller, but also communicate with the sellers. Sometimes the new guys turn out to be really good. Ask about shipping procedures, quality control, and stock origin. Simple questions such as these can save buyers a lot of headaches.

Thanks guys. have either of you purchased from Bluegrass Aquatics? They seem to have a nice variety. prices seem a little high but I'm finding out if they give a discount for large buys.

Thanks
Steve

Their prices seem on par for what my local pet stores charge for similar fish. The only thing that would keep me from ordering is the shipping cost.

I checked out Aquabid last night. Most of the sellers seem to have fairly high ratings so I may find myself buying some from there. I'm still waiting for a response from Bluegrass as to what they will do for me on a bulk buy, including price per fish and shipping.

Thanks
Steve

Most reactions

Back