'lumps' In Hose On External Filter

For me it was kind of the reverse. I had rigged up a wire that I used to pull a cloth through and it worked ok but then I found some long flexible brushes and found that to be faster and easier for me. WD

For me it was kind of the reverse. I had rigged up a wire that I used to pull a cloth through and it worked ok but then I found some long flexible brushes and found that to be faster and easier for me. WD

could be, because originally, i had one pipe close to 1.5m long. even my "specific" brush, was not long enough. i had to thread string through just to get the brush through.

What is all this sucking on hoses stuff? Shut off the inlet tap on the filter and fill the inlet hose with water. Once you open the tap, the siphon of the inlet hose will fill the filter completely and even fill the return hose most of the way. After that, simply plug the power cord into the wall outlet and presto, a fully filled and functioning filter with no bad taste left in your mouth.

What is all this sucking on hoses stuff? Shut off the inlet tap on the filter and fill the inlet hose with water. Once you open the tap, the siphon of the inlet hose will fill the filter completely and even fill the return hose most of the way. After that, simply plug the power cord into the wall outlet and presto, a fully filled and functioning filter with no bad taste left in your mouth.

its a system used and recommended by many, including mods/members here. as a simple, fuss free, (though not so tasty) way of priming any filter. and its as simple to do as the system you espouse, just different is all. I'll point out my comment " you don't need to suck, but i still do.". best bit is though, its very easy to explain in a few words, and hard to get wrong.

Most reactions

Back