Lotsa Platy Babies!!!!!

Kayla Silver

Reaction score
On the 23rd this month my Platy had 41 babies!!!!!!!!!! I don't know about you but 41 is a lot!!! Then yesterday (the 24th) my other platy had 24 babies!!!!!!! I love :wub: all them they are so cute and I could watch them all day!!!!!!!! I counted all my baby fish and I came up with 79!!!!!!! 8 of them are guppies though, lotsa babies!!!!! :wub:

is there a tell tale sign 4 when a plattie is going to give birth im waiting 4 my female to drop she is due any time now
congratulations on youre new fry hope i get some soon

What do platy babies look like? I'm planning on getting a trio soon. Do the babies look a lot like guppy babies, or more/less color? Do they take the same amount of time to color up?

Kittycat said:
What do platy babies look like? I'm planning on getting a trio soon. Do the babies look a lot like guppy babies, or more/less color? Do they take the same amount of time to color up?
My platy babies were born on 8/22 -- so a little over a week ago, and you can start to see the black showing up on their tails now (red wags) and they're starting to get a teeny bit darker, but their bodies are just mostly a cream-color.

Most reactions

Back