Guppies continue to get dropsy and die

There are several causes that can cause this condition. But dropsy is a condition itself that shows symptoms.
What about lack of oxygen in the tank? Does it appear that any of my guppies are gasping for air? They hang a lot at the top, which I've read they do. As you can see I have great surface agitation from my Fluval 307 (only running at 50%). However, I don't have a lot of open space on my lid. Should I create some more holes in the lid to allow more oxygen between the surface and lid?

What about lack of oxygen in the tank? Does it appear that any of my guppies are gasping for air? They hang a lot at the top, which I've read they do. As you can see I have great surface agitation from my Fluval 307 (only running at 50%). However, I don't have a lot of open space on my lid. Should I create some more holes in the lid to allow more oxygen between the surface and lid?

If I look at both vids, the oxygen level should be okay. They don't seem to gasp for air. But guppies swim in all water layers. So, also close to the surface.

Most reactions

Back