Lost Them All.

Gill

Store Manager Coalville Aquatics
Reaction score
So I finally got round to Transferring all the Fish pix from Coming back into the Hobby since 2003. They were all on the Old PC that my Little brother managed to partially fix so that the internet works.
I discover that he has deleted every single folder, That was over 10GB of Photos/vidoes. Really Annoyed as I had told him to leave the folders alone. And to top it off my Photobucket account crashed so all the pix on there are gone that were backed up.

funny,not funny for you but a saw an advert on internet yesterday about somewhere where you can locate lost pics and video's...cant remember where, google it and see if it may help, dont blame your bro, sounds like he was trying to help you

funny,not funny for you but a saw an advert on internet yesterday about somewhere where you can locate lost pics and video's...cant remember where, google it and see if it may help, dont blame your bro, sounds like he was trying to help you

thanks will have a look.
I know he did purposely, he told me so himself. So for retribution i deleted his entire MP3 Library, Don't think he noticed yet. :shifty:

been there, done that - lost thousands of pics

Now I back up to multiple drives.

thanks will have a look.
I know he did purposely, he told me so himself. So for retribution i deleted his entire MP3 Library, Don't think he noticed yet. :shifty:
Lol, that's brothers for you! I hope you haven't inadvertantly entered yourself into a sibling war! Your poor fishies my become valid targets for a guerilla style revenge attack! :blink:

Nah, He can DL them again. Serves him right though

Managed to find the pic i use in my sig. Remembered I entered it into a Photo comp last year.

Agree with the comment above. Google " retrievr deletedfiles"and I'm sure you'll come acroos some software to help.
D

Takes a while to upload but Jungledisk is very good and cheap to use as an off-site backup. My S3 bill for a few gigs of storage is less than two dollars per month.

Most reactions

Back