losing fish everyday need help

soccerkingbing

Reaction score
im losing at least 1 fish everday and i think i have an incompatible fish because my waters fine
4 neons
2 african butterflys
5 tiger barbs
1 angel fish
3 loaches
4 black widows
2 guppies
3 blue barbs in pic
please help

Attachments

• azsa.jpg
    azsa.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 21
Please post test results to make sure in ammonia,nitrite,nitrate,and ph, what size tanks is it.

If you have nothing to contribute to the post, don't post when members are trying to help there fish get better.

i would say its the tiger bards, my grandad had 4 and had problems with them i think they killed 1 of his angels but they deffinatly are fin nippers.

I would deff say it is the African butterflys. I had exaclty the same problem and had to take it back to the shop. Everyday another fish was missing, nice fish the butterfly but not good in a community tank!!

i had 5 titer bards in my tank. there were about an inch long. i bought 1 angel fish a month after those tigers were in it and added it. as soon as it started to swim around, those tigers jumped it and chased it around the tank trying to get it. i quickly removed that angel fish and took it back and exchanged it for some plants and decided only to keep the tiger barbs in my tank.

Answer Wilder's question first (which, BTW, is the most important thing to always consider...). Then also tell us what sort of decor you have in this tank (plants etc) and what fish have been dying.

Most reactions

Back