Loosing Interest In My 30 Gallon

Id try and breed something in there, I mean push the boat out but there are all sorts you could try.

With the current setup. Minus the fish you have now, what about a pair of Discus? Slightly more care but if you want involvement they sure would get you interested and with great characters they can be a great way to re-kindle your interest.

What about some for of Apistogramma? possibly gourami's, they are lovely elegant and come in all sorts of colours!

have a browse see what you think :)

all the above should work with your current setup imo

I find simple fish care boring too. What I do is branch out and set up single species breeding tanks. Each time I try a new species I learn about a new fish and its care. It also can present a challenge learning how to breed your fish with success and raise the fry. That leads to all kinds of other subjects like maintaining live food cultures.
Thats what i do to. It keeps you interested in what you are doing. But some times it soaks up all of your money :lol:

Species only tank eh? I have a suggestion for stock

*ahem*

10x Amaano Shrimp
10x Cherry Shrimp
20x Kuhli Loaches
1x Betta

Problem.solved. :big_boss:

When I saw your name on the last replied thing how'd I know you'd say kuhli loaches?

Most reactions

Back