Looks Like Ive Got A Couple Of Interior Designers

markandhisfish

comfortably numb
Reaction score
overnigght a big pile of sand has appeared at 1 end of the tank. they have dug 2 big pits right down to the glass and heaped all the sand up in 1 place . and they are eyeing up the smaller piece of bogwood too! extra suckers on all the filter pipework i rekon . :crazy:

mark mate after making the comment yesterday about tigers being the best imo guess what im getting the day lol 2 free albinos lol

and yes start glueing things down mate lol

lol , these have got a much naughtier side to em :lol: how big are the ones your getting?

Well that's not too bad. I have got 12 gardeners in my tank, actively pruning my plants. I find floating bit almost every few days. Fortunately the plants are of the variety that can be replanted if chopped off.

My two digger have stopped digging since I took my tank apart last week. The breeding tube is also gone. Sigh!

On the plus side, the bacteria has caught up with the ammonia and nitrite. Yippy!

Adrian

And btw your oscars looks lovely. Reminds me of the oscar my bro had when we were kids (a long time ago). It grew quite big and started eating its tankmate so I think we released it into the "wild". That's at least 20+ years ago.

Adrian

lol i know that 1 , i gave up having proper plants with cichlids long ago

overnigght a big pile of sand has appeared at 1 end of the tank. they have dug 2 big pits right down to the glass and heaped all the sand up in 1 place . and they are eyeing up the smaller piece of bogwood too! extra suckers on all the filter pipework i rekon . :crazy:
What do you mean 'they'? I don't know who 'they' is. What fish are you talking about? :p

Most reactions

Back