Looking To Purchase?

england

channa aka snakehead
Reaction score
iam on the prowlllll....... :grr: looking for a crowntail, local fish shops dont stock them........errrrr love the green ones or mustard/blue :drool: any ideas where i can go? local to dorset England :alien: any1 please help

Well if you are in the Uk the best place to get your bettas from is bettaman at www.kgbettas.co.uk. I have bought all my bettas from him and have never been dissapointed. He has a new shipment comming in january and also from time to time has some tank bred fish up for sale.

To be honest if you are importing fish into england from another country without a liscence there is always a risk that your parcel will be unopened at customs!!!!

graham

how bout shipping some from indonesia..?
heheheh
cheers

Andree
www.fantasy-aquatic.com

:blink: Andree? Is that you?? I recently bought 3 boys from you remember? But they all sadly died enroute. :-( My daughter still doesn't know that and I shan't tell her either. She's accepted the idea that we decided to wait til warm weather arrived. It's very cold here now. Freezing in fact.
Awww I didn't realise you were a member here!
Hugs,
P.

how bout shipping some from indonesia..?
heheheh
cheers

Andree
www.fantasy-aquatic.com

:blink: Andree? Is that you?? I recently bought 3 boys from you remember? But they all sadly died enroute. :-( My daughter still doesn't know that and I shan't tell her either. She's accepted the idea that we decided to wait til warm weather arrived. It's very cold here now. Freezing in fact.
Awww I didn't realise you were a member here!
Hugs,
P.

of course i remember you Pamela.....
:)
dont worry your daughter will get a live fish..... :)
when the spring come.....
dont worry mam..... heheheheh
i already keep some good marble ct for you
you see on the aquabid.....
http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auc...Fantasy_aquatic

cheers

Andree

Most reactions

Back