Looking For Some Guppies

GuppyGal1

Reaction score
Hi, guys I was sure where to put this, but I have been searching high and low for new breeding stock I have gotten all of mine from the LPS and i am looking to get some from a breeder, If you have any that you would sell for even $1 of free or cheap plus shipping could you please PM me they don't have to be very pretty and I am mostly looking for female I only need 3-4 more Guppies I would trade My guppies for 3-4 Molly fry mother is a dalmatian not sure what the father is they were born yesterday, and probably would not make shipping so if we would trade I would rather wait till they get a little bigger. Sorry I f I am not allowe to post this here, but I have been searching like crazy and all I can find are guppies for $30+ and I really don't want to pay that much for one. Anyways Thank You, And if this is not allowed to be on the forum you guys are more than welcome to take it down. I am in Louisiana also if anyone needs to know.

Where the heck are you located? I live in central Illinois in the US and could ship for a few hundred miles, but no more, if I had something to offer to you. If you are in the UK, as many of the members here are, there is no way I could ever ship anything and expect it to arrive alive to you. This forum includes a classified ads section for both selling and wanteds. If you give enough information and format your request to match the "required" characteristics, you should get responses that will help you. Try a quick look here and don't forget to use the template for your request.

Most reactions

Back