Looking For An Oddball

§tudz

A True Oddball
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a 5.5gal hex tank and was woundering if there are any odd balls, that would go in it?

Thanks.

Agree. they are cool especially the males :drool:

will have to see if my not-so-lfs can get some :D, but not for a few weeks yet, as my gf would go mad if I bought more fish, still trying to sell a synodontis, really cheap as well £20, HERE

not had much interest though :(

Deffinatly try and get the White cheeked goby. I was trying to get one for months but i never could, eventually i took the tank apart i had set up for them. :(

I set up another tank for a figure 8 puffer using stuff from the tank i had set up for the wui. Good luck finding one!

Deffinatly try and get the White cheeked goby. I was trying to get one for months but i never could, eventually i took the tank apart i had set up for them. :(

I set up another tank for a figure 8 puffer using stuff from the tank i had set up for the wui. Good luck finding one!

yeah thanks, I don't know how to break the news to the GF that I want another load of fish lol :hyper: she goes mental at me every time :)

and as everyone here probably does, I say "No more fish now, I've got enough" but the truth is there just is never enough. lol

where do you live in the uk? if so where, I could speak to my not-so-lfs and see if they could order some in, if I decided to get some, and maybe order you some as well? if you still want them

where do you live in the uk? if so where, I could speak to my not-so-lfs and see if they could order some in, if I decided to get some, and maybe order you some as well? if you still want them

I live in the USA, New York. If i did live in the uk id have some snakeheads!

Most reactions

Back