Look what I got!

Ember said:
Wow! That black one is definitely my kinda fish!!!!!

I don't care how many fish I have at that time, I'm going to definitely make room for any spawn you may have of that guy. PLEASE make sure you let me know!!!!!!!!!!

Nice purchases you made Yeevia!
Opps. I didn't get a female for this. LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: Breed with what?? LOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The one I am waiting for is been outbid. It still got 7 hours but I think I better let them go. It is a pair anyway. You know I love cabbage tail. (rosetail actually) I think I should STOP now. :) I should be happy to have the above pair.
OK. Here is the one I was bidding at. He comes with a sibling female. :) Bye bye cabbage. Done. :)

Attachments

• fwbettasd1117803166.jpg
    fwbettasd1117803166.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 38
yeeviabetta said:
The one I am waiting for is been outbid. It still got 7 hours but I think I better let them go. It is a pair anyway. You know I love cabbage tail. (rosetail actually) I think I should STOP now. :) I should be happy to have the above pair.
OK. Here is the one I was bidding at. He comes with a sibling female. :) Bye bye cabbage. Done. :)
Wow! He is incredible yeevia! I would have kept bidding on him for sure! Who cares, it's just money anyway! :D
j/k

Wou wou!!! Finally I did quit my addiction!!! I didn't bid the pair!!! I feels so relieve!!! Done bidding for aquabid!!!! I am quiting. LOL :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

bettaboi said:
beutiful fish i wish i had the money for somthin like that :hyper: :hyper: but i guess its just veiltails for now :dunno:
Not necessarily! I have found crowntails and halfmoons at my LFS as well as at Petco! Just keep your eye out, you'll find a cheap fancy somewhere when you least expect it

I have two gorgeous crowntails right now. I can't believe they were only $5.

this has been a hilarious betta fanatics thread to read. I thought I had it bad whenever I had to pass by a new shipment in Walmart. Yowsers. But that black plakat is to DIE FOR. Oooooh I am soooo jealous. What a gorgeous fish. I'll be verrrrry verrrry curious to see if you don't end up getting more fish. :lol:

Have fun! :thumbs:

Oh my lord. Let me see. I have at least 12 bettas coming from Thailand this trip. :S

yeeviabetta said:
Oh my lord. Let me see. I have at least 12 bettas coming from Thailand this trip. :S
i guess that means you'll need to be sending some others out to new homes in the near future... :whistle:

i wonder where they could go.... :whistle:

Most reactions

Back