Look At This Bowl!

Sheesh, calm down 5teady :p lol. This is a forum for help, but it's also a social place as well. Not going to hurt anything to see these pop up. Just skip over them.

Anyways... our local fish place sells these godawful things. They take such great care of their salt water fish and somewhat decent care of their freshwater fish. They're all very knowledgable, BUT it seems their knowledge ends when it comes to bettas b/c all of their bettas have always looked half dead whenever I go in to the place. And they always have a sickly looking one in one of these things.

Social place? ohh yes your right, thats why there is a general discussion area aint it :shifty: ooops, i forgot, there isnt one.

This crap is just clogging the forum and space, boringggggggg

Sheesh, calm down 5teady :p lol. This is a forum for help, but it's also a social place as well. Not going to hurt anything to see these pop up. Just skip over them.

Anyways... our local fish place sells these godawful things. They take such great care of their salt water fish and somewhat decent care of their freshwater fish. They're all very knowledgable, BUT it seems their knowledge ends when it comes to bettas b/c all of their bettas have always looked half dead whenever I go in to the place. And they always have a sickly looking one in one of these things.

Social place? ohh yes your right, thats why there is a general discussion area aint it :shifty: ooops, i forgot, there isnt one.

LOL - - 5teady actually have a point :D
well i'm just a passer by - reading along topics and this one made me smile - - :)

okey - -for humour sake
take a look at these too:

http://www.whatheck.com/uploaded_images/aquarium-755538.jpg

-peace out-

Everyone needs to get over these type of things, just posting this type of crap all the time on the forum and its getting boring..

Its not gonna stop so just leave it, its a help forum not a moaning forum

This is not aimed at the original poster btw

agree

Stop causing trouble, 5teady! :p
I actually like to see these tanks cos I enjoy having a good rant about how terrible some people are ;p Makes me feel really good to know my bettas are well cared for and in adequate tanks! But honestly, i would rather know these things are out there so I can make sure I try to put prospective buyers off them! I like to show these to people with no fish experience to see what they think... and then i tell them exactly why these tanks are cruel. Call it education :p

Stop causing trouble, 5teady! :p
I actually like to see these tanks cos I enjoy having a good rant about how terrible some people are ;p Makes me feel really good to know my bettas are well cared for and in adequate tanks! But honestly, i would rather know these things are out there so I can make sure I try to put prospective buyers off them! I like to show these to people with no fish experience to see what they think... and then i tell them exactly why these tanks are cruel. Call it education :p
:rolleyes:
How is it causing trouble, im expressing my opinions on betta whingers..

Seems people are agreeing as well :rolleyes:

LOL - - 5teady actually have a point :D
well i'm just a passer by - reading along topics and this one made me smile - - :)

okey - -for humour sake
take a look at these too:

[URL="http://www.whatheck.com/uploaded_images/aquarium-755538.jpg"]http://www.whatheck.com/uploaded_images/aquarium-755538.jpg[/URL]

-peace out-
:eek:

Hey, I do more work than my colleagues, so I think I am entitled to a break! :p hehe. And why would I leave a well paid job where I have time to skive? No way!!

Hey, I do more work than my colleagues, so I think I am entitled to a break! :p hehe. And why would I leave a well paid job where I have time to skive? No way!!

My point was you should be working not skiving, the amount your on here, i doubt you do any work hehe

Most reactions

Back