12.5 GAL freshwater tank
4 bumble bee gobies
1 algea eating shrimp
3 baloon mollys
1 pimadella catfish
1 black knife fish
(too many fry) 13 i think
I am worried by this stocking!
The Black knife shouldn't be kept in a 12.5 gal, nor should the pim, and even then it is quite a few fish for a 12.5 gal.

From what i read in the brackish forum, you are planning to turn this brackish right?
If so everything but the bbgs and the mollies (maybe the fry, depending what they are).

I don't want to appear like i'm having a go, but your fish will suffer otherwise.
Rob

get that blue moonlight to make the tank look nice. im also getting this plant what looks like overgrown grass
You did read my post right. If you get that light, you wont be able to have any plants in the tank, they will rot away and die, polluting the water. And you probably wouldn't be able to have that plant anyway, alot of the most common grass like plants need hight light, do you know the name of the plant? Always check the name of the plant on the internet.
Also, getting a moonlight would be bad for your other fish, not all of your fish are nocturnal.
Or are you talking about the cold cathodes? If its the cold cathodes your talking about, i would recommend only using them during the night.
And an other black knife is a very bad idea, when the tank your one is currently in is unsuitable :) .

http://i143.photobucket

[img]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r157/liamtildsley/gay.jpg

If you are getting a bigger tank, I would move your Pictus and Knife fish into that, and leave your bumblebee gobies where they are. They'll likely end up getting munched by your bigger fish otherwise...

I don't know what you've been planning...but i'd turn your 12.5gal into a brackish (which I think you wanted to do?) and then have your new bigger tank as a freshwater for your bigger fish.

Just an idea if you hadn't thought of it already ;) :good:

yes thats a great idea but first i might get a reasonably small tank and get some sicklers in it.
do you guys think this is a good idea only a few like 4 or something but they are nice fish

have a look its my first time iv done this so im a bit excited
Photo-0001.jpg

And this one
Photo-0008.jpg

theres more
Photo-0006.jpg

and still
Photo-0009.jpg

Most reactions

Back