Long Time No See

Mollymomma

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hi everyone... :hyper:

Some of you may remember me from what seems like a million years ago... It's Mollymomma! I took a long break from the hobby and kind of dropped off the planet for a bit but I am returning to the hobby and there was only one place for me to start.. HERE!! I am glad to see some of the members have not changed and can't wait to meet some new folks..I will be starting to cycle my 55gal.. soon and you guys will have to refresh my memory a bit lol...
See you all soon :rolleyes:

That's a name I remember!! Welcome back to the forums, glad to here you are getting back into the hobby! :D

hey I was around a million yrs ago and I don't remember you.

But Hi & Welcome back anyway :)

Thanks William... Hi Colin.
William I was a bit surprised to see a few of the old mods have retired... I have been gone way too long. I'm going to go with a planted and you guessed it mollies mollies everywhere.. I'll submit pics once everything gets going and growing. Talk to you soon

Holy crumb, welcome back! Don't tell me I'm a million years old already!

man now theres a name from the old days of singing ABBA songs in the chat room!!!!! WB MM hope to keep seein ya around these parts. me and T were just saying its like an old folks home in here these days first KH made an appearance in chat yesterday and now MM is back!!!!

I have missed you guys! ...hmmm all those ABBA songs... now theres some fond memories. KH is back too? Wow its like our own little reunion, you all look great lol. Hope to see ya soon.. I'm working 0500-1330 at the moment with fri/sat off so those will be my main online days. At the moment I am relearning everything for my tank and my computer lol so you know I will be buggin you with questions AGAIN -_- lol...

Most reactions

Back