London Aquarium

rfisher

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am going to visit the London Aquarium on Monday. Has anyone been recently and can recommend anything in particular or even some aquarium shops nearby that may be worth a visit?

Richard

Hi All,

I am going to visit the London Aquarium on Monday. Has anyone been recently and can recommend anything in particular or even some aquarium shops nearby that may be worth a visit?

Richard

Hi mate,

Check out the fresh water man made river in the first zone (you cant miss it) Amazing!!!

Get some pictures for me :rolleyes:

I went a month or so ago!
its amazing!
the shark is like out of this world!
i would buy a booklet too memories!
i have no seen no shops near by its mainly arcades and fast food places next door.
its worth the money!
check out the cichild pond!
let me no what u think when you've been
x

get some pics of robofish :nod:

also if you have time afterwards go to the Salvador Dali museum next door.
well worth a visit even if you are not into art.

also if you have time afterwards go to the Salvador Dali museum next door.

i wanna go to london! didn't know there was a dali museum let alone one next door to looads of fishies!!

I went about a month ago too! Really good time! The Malawi Cichlid section is fantastic!! The robofish that wolf is refering too was a little disappointing! You can have a great time stroking the rays though!! Also, being right next to the London Eye you can't go wrong spending most of a day there! I doubt there are many aquatic shops nearby because land prices in that part of London will be extra high and no aquatic shop would make that sort of money.

If you carry on walking, there is a nice McDonalds! ;)

Most reactions

Back