Loads Of Filters Powerheads And Air Pumps

I am after one filter perhaps, what does the aqua flow 2 go up to on tank specs and does the resun filter come with the spray bar? Thank you !

yes there is a spray bar for the resun filter, ill have a check to make sure it fits as not sure what goes with what lol also £6 posted
aqua flow 2 now sold

angel ill try and post today

I am after one filter perhaps, what does the aqua flow 2 go up to on tank specs and does the resun filter come with the spray bar? Thank you !

it was 2nd class

also found the spray bar and its fine

angel will send that pump tomorrow morning as been on nights so sorry will send it first class

lilacamy931 did you want the resun filter

Sorry beechy you wouldnt know the specs on that Resun would you, what size tank it is for? Also you really won't part with your fluval 2+?

not sure about the specs sorry try a google search maybe ?

made me a offer and ill think as gotta go post office today to post angels thing

hmmm.. just to check the fluval 2+ is in full working order and has everything with it? (Dont worry on filter pads have plenty spare ;)). I did give another go on the Resun and think it is a tad too small. The fluval 2+ my offer is £9 inclusive?

Hi Beechy,

Only one side of the elite 802 is producing pressure it won't run on double :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( . Do you have anythink else that i can have for cheap air pump wise as that one is no good for us. I have it in my hospital tank and it wont even run a small 50 litre bio filter :shout:. I need somethink asap as they doesnt even hardly work, i can send it back i dont mind i just need somethink else as it seems broken. The other one is fine.

If so can you let me know the price that includes postage and packing?

i going to get rid of the fluval 2 do u still want it?
if so ill send you a air pump free due to that one not working correctly

i was goin to post your filter today but ill wait for your reply

thanks

just noticed your online surperb

Most reactions

Back