Loach tank pt.2

PorshaF

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I posted a bit ago about switching to sand in my loach tank, so I've almost finished the tank but was wondering if anyone had additional ideas to make them more comfortable? They are not in the tank currently, they're in a qt still so it's completely up for renovations ? thank you in advance! I want to make these guys as comfortable as I can. Pic attached.

Attachments

• 20210408_202513.jpg
    20210408_202513.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 57
The more plants you can add in the better. They love densely planted tanks and it makes them more comfortable to come out and explore the rest of the tank.

I concur with the above, Kuhlii Loaches love to hide. I would look into getting a couple of caves, or some winding driftwood.

Tanks looking good!

They need LOTS of hiding places, as mentioned, and dim the lighting, they're mostly nocturnal, and don't appreciate bright lighting

Oh sorry I didn't see this, the plant which I think resembles a spider plant, is a silk one I found on Amazon actually. I think it was Marina brand. Still adding rocks and hides, looking for living plants but only ones lps have are real shabby looking ? any online recommendations for live plants?

Most reactions

Back