Livebearers Photo Sharing Thread

here's my male guppy. I never saw the parents so I have no idea...now he's mated with his sisters which are almost all grey but with a slight darker colour for t IMG_0127.JPGhe back half of their body. I haven't seen them in stores...they're a bit plain looking.

My poor broken fin Platy. She looks like a male and had us fooled...tried to get a good picture of her but my platys swarm at me when I'm near the glass. Fish are smart enough to know where their food comes from.

We didn't know she was a female until she started to look pregnant, then on close inspection we realized her poor fin was ripped at some point before we got her. Will she be OK with her fin damaged?

016etz.jpg

i have male and female mollys both look like the orange mollie who was first to rply except the female is very pregnant right now and fat

Compiled pictures- 'Wild Guppies' / Feeders
fishb.png

Creamsicle balloon molly, I believe?

Dalmatian Lyre tail female..right after she shed near to 100 fry in less then 45 minutes. She remained saggy in the belly until the end of her days and never produced me any more fry. Out of the lot she gave me, I have one female I kept that's coming along nicely.

Marble Lyre tail male, was a complete ladies man, but didn't seem to ever get lucky.

Will post more pictures later ^^
Nice photo's, these little jems are just like the first guppies I owned that started it all for me.
Makes me feel quite nostalgic and would love to keep them again.
I can't find anything like them in the UK now.

strange request but has anyone got any koi swordtails? really want to show my wife and had a look around on the web but cant find any pics. well i can but their not quite right. the koi swordtails i've seen in the shop are just like the pics i'm able to find on the web but these fish had no black markings just the white and orange.

strange request but has anyone got any koi swordtails? really want to show my wife and had a look around on the web but cant find any pics. well i can but their not quite right. the koi swordtails i've seen in the shop are just like the pics i'm able to find on the web but these fish had no black markings just the white and orange.

Are you thinking of Kohaku Swordtails?
Here's an example of a Kohaku,
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/2269/kohakujpg.jpg
And here's a Koi.
http://www.aquariumdomain.com/images/fish_freshwater/koiSwordtail2.jpg

These are not mine they are just to show the difference.

Here are some pictures of some of my mollies and guppies

My favourite fish and the only one with a name. "County" fish.
IMG_0745.jpg

IMG_0871.jpg

IMG_0807.jpg

IMG_0781.jpg

IMG_0725.jpg

Compiled pictures- 'Wild Guppies' / Feeders
fishb.png

Creamsicle balloon molly, I believe?

Dalmatian Lyre tail female..right after she shed near to 100 fry in less then 45 minutes. She remained saggy in the belly until the end of her days and never produced me any more fry. Out of the lot she gave me, I have one female I kept that's coming along nicely.

Marble Lyre tail male, was a complete ladies man, but didn't seem to ever get lucky.

Will post more pictures later ^^
Nice photo's, these little jems are just like the first guppies I owned that started it all for me.
Makes me feel quite nostalgic and would love to keep them again.
I can't find anything like them in the UK now.

ive got a few of these left in my tank i got given at least 20-30 given to me and ive passed alot on as im running a molly tank

I don't have livebearers anymore... I now have egg layers including Ocellated Kribs, An Angelfish, Male and Female Betta's(separately!) and Apple Snails.

Is there a topic for sharing egg layers photo's?

Although I don't keep anymore, I found these from last year :)

Photo0140.jpg

Photo0320.jpg

Photo0327.jpg

Photo1197.jpg

Photo0826.jpg

Photo0748.jpg

Photo0728.jpg

Photo0652.jpg

Photo0156.jpg

Photo0154.jpg

Photo0149.jpg

Photo0133.jpg