Live Rock For Sale..

ok, looks like im not in a position to take any fish from you unfortunately as i'm still setting up and i'm away on holiday in 3 weeks time for 2 weeks, might be interested in 3 or 4 kgs of rock tho, shame i'm not more established or we could have arranged for me to house the fish in my tank until you moved to stop you having to sell up as there is no livestock in my tank. on another note got any small inverts in there, brittle stars etc? or any hardware you might be selling?

ok, looks like im not in a position to take any fish from you unfortunately as i'm still setting up and i'm away on holiday in 3 weeks time for 2 weeks, might be interested in 3 or 4 kgs of rock tho, shame i'm not more established or we could have arranged for me to house the fish in my tank until you moved to stop you having to sell up as there is no livestock in my tank. on another note got any small inverts in there, brittle stars etc? or any hardware you might be selling?

I have a decent size cleaner shrimp for sale mate. Much bigger than you get in the LFS.

Hardware wise i have 2 koralia powerheads .. one is 2800lph and the other is 2200lph i think.

Also have a UV sterilizer which is around 4 weeks old

Eheim external filter also 4 weeks old.

refractometer

Almost full bucket of D&D salt

reef putty

some foods

some water treatments

and a full marine testlab which tests everything and all comes in a fancy case.

Whats this test lab your talking about? lol. I have only a KH test so far haha - don't diss me now lol!

Its a full kit Weez thats tests everything and comes with everything you would need like syringes etc.. and comes in a briefcase type waterproof case.

http://www.hobbyfish.net/index.php?productID=4014162255037

JBL-testlab-marin2.jpg

how much for the refractometer, powerheads and test kit, hmm just checked the link, i think even used the test kit might be a bit much for now

how much for the refractometer, powerheads and test kit, hmm just checked the link, i think even used the test kit might be a bit much for now

£15 for refractometer

£40 for the powerheads (one is only a few months old and i have the box somewhere)

Test kit im looking for £80 which is a bargain because i have only used the ammonia / ph & nitrate once and everything else is brand new and unopened.

Wow that would make me look like a scientist :D
you would need a white coat too :whistle:

Darn it! Won't anything else suffice....

Oh what food do ya have and water treatments?

Got a large tub of flake (around 3/4 full
loads of pellets

Aiptasia X
Seachem Prime (removed ammonia & detoxifies nitrite & nitrate) Good for if you have a bloom of some sort
Some tropic marin triple buffer

Would love the test kit but no way have enough for that!
The food might be good to start my collection as I have nothing for the marine tank yet.
Love Prime but only used it on my freshwater, is it any good on marine tanks? I know its for both but didnt know if it was worth using lol.
Not a clue what the buffer is! Still not sure on all the bits and bobs yet :D haha

Would love the test kit but no way have enough for that!
The food might be good to start my collection as I have nothing for the marine tank yet.
Love Prime but only used it on my freshwater, is it any good on marine tanks? I know its for both but didnt know if it was worth using lol.
Not a clue what the buffer is! Still not sure on all the bits and bobs yet :D haha

Can post the food with you corals for you if you want weez. About £20 worth but will sell for £10 if your interested?

I got the prime because i was advised by an experienced reefer to get it incase there is a sudden ammonia spike etc.. and it helps the fish from being to stressed. it does say for fresh and saltwater on it .. only used it once and cost £11 so will sell for £5

The buffer is for your ph :)

Most reactions

Back