Live Rock For Sale..

Chris_C

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Some great pieces including a large bridging piece. Would be good for anybody starting up. Lots of life in the rock. Looking for around £5 a KG. Would come to £200 for the lot. Fair price i think. Would cost £400-£500 maybe more from LFS.

Bargain mate. Wish I had more space.

You'll shift that in no time. If you have no luck on here then advertise it on AC.

Will do mate if nobody bites :) just want to give a newbie a chance at some cheap rock first.

you selling up too?

Only short term :) will be back within 8 weeks. Just moving house and dont want to stress fish etc.. with a house move and breaking the tank down and setting back up in the same day. So selling up and starting back very soon with a 5 footer me thinks.

He sure is, which is why I've just had some coral off him.

If you want some then get yet skates on as seffie is currently in talks about some toady's I think.

yeah, i would love a green toady,
but i just not got any money right now-gotta save for the zoas im gonna get in summer hols-yellow and red and candy apple polyp

glad to see you will set it all back up

maybe you could give our new member pippy a shout chris, not sure on his/her location though

you got some nice bits in there im sure someone will take them quickly

Oh yeah lol selling fish if you want any mate well few left anyway. or are you after live rock?

Most reactions

Back