Live Brine Shrimp For Corys And Clown Loach?

diesel21

Reaction score
Just wondering are corries able to catch and eat brine shrimp? I recieved my order today and have fed some to my betta and wondered if my corries and clown loach would be able to get them as the shrimp swim all over?!

once they know what the brineshrimp is, they will usually chase it around the tank. If you don't have too much water movement then they will catch them easier.
Most people use frozen brineshrimp for cories and loaches as it sinks straight to the bottom.
You can also feed them small earthworms.

great stuff yeah I thought might be difficult as they tend to stick to the bottom of the tank, well I shall pop some in for them to look at and see what they think I know what Manny the betta thought LOL yum yum yum thanks!

i just flick my filters off when feeding live food so the corys can get it , mine love live brine shrimp and bloodworms

am i correct that you have 2 clown loaches in a 10 gallon??????

corys loved them! I turned of my filter to give them a chance! :)

Josh yes I have two small clown loach in my ten gallon, beginners mistake and I'm aware they need a bigger tank but for now they are very happy. (they r around a inch 1/2) I will rehome or up grade when I think they need new living quarters.

Most reactions

Back