Live Blood Worm

damovts

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hey all,

Been thinking about the bags of blood worm they sell at my local for liek 60p and there's quiet a fair few worms in there

Do you just put them all in? Just a curious question

Hey all,

Been thinking about the bags of blood worm they sell at my local for liek 60p and there's quiet a fair few worms in there

I always have done when i put them in my community tank, but all the fish are very hardy.

Its kinda hard to tell what parasites etc could be n there, but as a general rule i would say its ok in a well filtered tank!

Hey all,

I always have done when i put them in my community tank, but all the fish are very hardy.

Its kinda hard to tell what parasites etc could be n there, but as a general rule i would say its ok in a well filtered tank!

thats good then :) might get them some on monday for a treat :) might get daphina though :p

Hey all,

thats good then :) might get them some on monday for a treat :) might get daphina though :p

Fish obviously love live food as this is what the eat in the wild, daphnia or bloodworm would be greatly accepted im sure :)

If you set up a container of water outside and add a bit of garden fertiliser. Then leave it to go green and soupy, you can add some daphnia to that and they will grow and breed and give you a constant supply of live food.

Hey all,

make sure not to put water in tank though

Most reactions

Back