Little Help

Mybbygotsauz

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me as to how to upload pictures and videos?
I really wanna share my tank setups so i can get some helpful tips on the layout and look. but im having some problems
Sorry for being such a newbie :lol:

Also,
Can anyone tell me the name of a online fish store that has everything :) like ornaments, fish, and plants? Im having a little trouble finding a great site that seems reputable.

You need to upload your pics and vids to a hosting site, like Photobucket or Flickr and then use the IMG code from there in your post.

I can't really help with online shops, as I'm in the UK ;)

Can anyone tell me as to how to upload pictures and videos?
I really wanna share my tank setups so i can get some helpful tips on the layout and look. but im having some problems
Sorry for being such a newbie :lol:

Also,
Can anyone tell me the name of a online fish store that has everything :) like ornaments, fish, and plants? Im having a little trouble finding a great site that seems reputable.

Fosterandsmithaquatics.com has a huge selection and good reputation.

Still having problems uploading,
not at all sure how to do it, everytime I click insert media and paste the code litterally just the code appears
:blush: :blush:
So sorry, guess there wont be any pics afterall :(

The pic will only show up once you post, or if you preview it. It won't show up until then.

With Photobucket, after clicking "insert image" on the add reply toolbar, you have to paste the "direct link" from the Photobucket image.
Mewith2fans.jpg

Pictures are a breeze. Use an on-line storage area like photobucket, which I use. Upload your picture there using their methods, whatever they are. Copy the reference links that are IMG codes. Paste in the IMG codes here just like they were so much text. I always use this picture of a baby harbor seal that I found while on the beach in Oregon as a demo. OK so here we go.
HarborSeal800.jpg

If you right click on the image and view the image informtion you will see what I called it at the source and things like the size in pixels.

Most reactions

Back