Limnophila ~~~~ Back From The Dead

Well u would say it's best to find what happening first, but you welcome to if you wanna.

It may be fish (so create a new thread explaining and link to it)
Or even lighting.

Their are many people who would be able to help.

As for the plant i for at least 15 more plant (3 lots many even be 4 at a push)
However I'll then have more next week LOL

Well u would say it's best to find what happening first, but you welcome to if you wanna.

It may be fish (so create a new thread explaining and link to it)
Or even lighting.

Their are many people who would be able to help.

As for the plant i for at least 15 more plant (3 lots many even be 4 at a push)
However I'll then have more next week LOL

Its definatly the fish theres lots of little chomp marks out of the leaves and when i find out which one it is there moving out! I want to get my 4ft planted up so there will be no room for plant eaters. But i just figured as this is a reasonable price and fast growing id give it a go for now. Even if the eat it ive not lost much

I would be intrested in thease please PM with details, iam only able to send a postal order but i will do this upfront,

Thanks,
Paul

Hi,

How much light does it need? I have about 1w per gallon so not sure if my tank would provide enough light.

Thanks,
Paul.

helterskelter if you would cheak your PM's and reply asap so i can post out postal order to you.

My post office are telling me the address ( flat no is incorrect? )

I hope you can double cheak this and give me a message, once ive gotten this i will go out and post recorded delivery Monday :good:

Hi,

How much light does it need? I have about 1w per gallon so not sure if my tank would provide enough light.

Thanks,
Paul.

If you have a light it should be fine ;)
this stuff just grows like mad

my tank is 13 gal (59 L) with a normal 18" tube (14 watt) and it's mad

helterskelter if you would cheak your PM's and reply asap so i can post out postal order to you.

My post office are telling me the address ( flat no is incorrect? )

I hope you can double cheak this and give me a message, once ive gotten this i will go out and post recorded delivery Monday :good:

Yes it's all correct ignore the PO as it's a new build

Hi,

Thanks,
Paul.

If you have a light it should be fine ;)
this stuff just grows like mad

my tank is 13 gal (59 L) with a normal 18" tube (14 watt) and it's mad

Great, I'd like to buy a small amount to try out. Can I buy a £1.50 worth posted please?

Also, how is it planted? Does it have roots that need to be planted right into the substrate or other?

Thanks.

Paul.

It's real easy to grow.
Once it's to long just cut it and replant then new section, both parts will grow, this is why it grow's so well.

Most reactions

Back