Lfs Competition

wflash3

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I was thinking about this and maybe you guys would like it. I was thinking we sould have a competition to see who has the nicest LFS in their area. Just post up pictures and people can vote.
What you guys think? :good:

flash

Well I think Clearwater Aquatics in Tarporley, Cheshire is the nicest by far.

(mainly because I work there)

I don't think you should take pictures of inside a local fish store. To me that is very rude. If anything ask if you can first to the OWNER, not an employee. You will most likely be told no.

i dont thinks rude. If i owned a fish store i wouldn't have a problem with it.

best near me is thatfishplace but its a good 45 min drive :crazy:

Just ask the owner first. You don't want to be kicked out of your local fish store forever do you? :rolleyes:

I'll take some pics of where I work for ya. :good: May even sneak in a pic of me holding some of the reptiles :fun: Not the big spiders tho :no:

maiden head aquatics in newbury is pretty poor and the staff are unhelpfull but if u go 2 maiden head aquatics at swindon its clean bigger and staff are very helpfull :nod:

ok hear are some pics of my one and only lfs i get all my stuff at
keep in mind this is my buddy's store that has only been open for
a year he started out with to 40 gallon salt tanks and some supplies
he has come a long way in one year . he get fish in on friday and most
of them are gone by saturday afternoon ill take some more pics tomarrow
to show you all how busy it gets i go in around 2:30 and help out .so ill be sure to post tomorrow night

new 100 gallon coral and invert tank that is still not done
S5030475.jpg

some of the salt tanks
S5030477.jpg

some of the supplies
S5030481.jpg

more salt water tanks and 100 gallon invert tank
S5030476.jpg

more supplies
S5030482.jpg

small coral tank
S5030491.jpg

food and book shelf
S5030492.jpg

and one more shot of the salt water tanks
S5030473.jpg

This is who I use for couldn't be more helpful if they tried. They'll go out of their way to help if they can.

Link

Pictures on their site and virtual tour but the shop is changing alot at the moment.

I would urge members to be carefull with any derogatory comments regarding they post here as I believe this would leave the board & its owner open to prosecution

These type of threads are usually not allowed on Bulliten boards for many reasons.

Whever the infomation is true or not, this type of posts can lead to problems.

:good:

well i did not get much of a chance to get pics of the shop wile we were busy .
but i did snap some wile we were sorting some of the fish out to go in the tanks.
sorry for the messy glass but that's what you get on fish day and yes i have the OK to post all the pics of the store i want. :hyper:

starting to stock the invert tank.
S5030658.jpg

other end of invert tank.
S5030659.jpg

lion fish and trigger tank.
S5030660.jpg

mixed tank.
S5030662.jpg

new coral tank being stocked for the first time.
S5030666.jpg

floating fish.
S5030664.jpg

more floating fish.
S5030663.jpg

the biggest camera hog yet .the Imperator angel in the middle of changing colors.
S5030671.jpg

the price of the angel.
S5030669.jpg

and some of the stuff i got for helping out witch would be a yellow wachmen goby
a pistol shrimp and a nudi
S5030678.jpg

and one more of the nudi for id please
we were told it was a lettuce nudi but we don't think it is the rite color to be one
S5030682.jpg

Most reactions

Back