Letting Fish Die

I agreed with you but still think there is a better way to communicate on this site..grow up.

If anyone needs to grow up, it's you AQUATINA.
You registered on this site to tell us that your husband's uncle is being a complete smacktard because he is 48 years old and can't look after a fish and then tell us to grow up when we agree with you.

What a stupid topic :rolleyes:

Just realize most of us will leave fish a full week without food.... If they die, its something else. Possibly underfeeding before leaving, but not feeding for a week wont kill them.

hes a fish haver not a fish keeper, we had this debate in another thread recently,theres nothing you can do really apart from nag him

I agree with this - HEY TO THE PERSON THAT CALLED HIM AN IDIOT - that's my job. I agree too but I think it is rude to post such remarks. Anyway, I agree...he shouldnt have fish at all..

I have no time nor manners for people who deliberatley cause suffering to living creatures. :angry:

I agreed with you but still think there is a better way to communicate on this site..grow up.

You really are contradicting yourself here - you agree with me calling him an idiot (which he clearly is) - then you say its your job to call him an idiot - then you tell me to grow up! :lol:

I have merely stated a man who deliberately and regularly causes suffering to his fish is an idiot - whats so terrible or wrong with that? :rolleyes:

Most reactions

Back