Lets See Your Betta Tanks!

Keithoms

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I say we should have this thread to show off our Betta tanks, and our Bettas! :D Possibly we could have a vote at the end?

Anyway, heres mine atm. Ignore air line and crappy light. (New ones arriving soon)
0b9ho7io2mcwq5iu2ddw.jpg

xa7aoktf7xzgbndnxsj.jpg

yrsm12cnkr0orgvcjwg.jpg

Tank.jpg

088398_190254.jpg

My Betta's 5 Gallon Tank with Egyptian River theme. =] [It's a lot more overgrown as the plants have settled in since this picture was taken!]
Java moss expected to be delivered any day now to be placed near the Elodia and grass.

will upload mine when i have cycled it and got the fish.

getting lost of inspiration from the pics above! thanks

You all have great tanks. :hyper: I really like your tank Neon Tetra :drool: , and it has inspired me for my next betta tank (when my parents will allow me to have another!!!) :rolleyes: :blush: :rolleyes:

I bought a gorgeous new female betta today. When she has settled in i will snap her in a pic. Now i just have to decide which boy im going to breed her with....need to read about breeding first.

My two boys...
Ramjet
sunday013.jpg

Pinky
sunday018.jpg

Their home...and Aqua Start 320. Im thinking of setting up my other Aqua Start and devoting them one tank each...
DSC02215.jpg

DSC02212.jpg

DSC02214.jpg

he's my tank :) only got 3 boys in it at the moment tho as Star passed on.. :(

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 38
Here is bluey now hes settled in,

hes got a little flair on as ive got a mirror next to him,
bluey3.jpg

and his tank, going to overhaul it with some more decoration,plants and a black background.
P090109_100202.jpg

some nice tanks in here! keep up the good work people!

Electric Yellow, a tip - take out the divider and sand it down some on both sides, makes it more like frosted glass so the fish can't see each other so clearly. Seeing each other constantly would be stressful :)

Most reactions

Back