Lets See Your Betta Loving Faces!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been there once, will take me a while to get there again....once bitten and all that
Know the feeling hun! :(
Know the feeling too but they're not all the same.
I know, some are controlling and manipulative, some violent, some cheating bastards, some boring etc- all different lol!

No no no Im not a man hater honest! Quick 5teady bring your torso back to cheer me up!

:lol:

DSC00967.jpg

Been there once, will take me a while to get there again....once bitten and all that
I know, some are controlling and manipulative, some violent, some cheating bastards, some boring etc- all different lol!

No no no Im not a man hater honest! Quick 5teady bring your torso back to cheer me up!

:angry: :angry: :angry:

:lol:

DSC00967.jpg

Just what I needed, thanks! :* :p :drool:

I was bored and wanted to practice my down sizing skills, as I forget how to do it if I leave it to long.

Was only joking, sorry. -_-

Was only joking, sorry. -_-

:) :) :)

Hmm...

*looks at top of screen*
Lets See Your Betta Loving Faces!

Not seeing too many faces!!

I'm not complaining though... :blush:
THIS THREAD IS HILARIOUS.
I just went looking for my fish imitation photos (in the pool on holiday) but they suck, really low resolution. I'm annoyed acutally, I looked pretty good in that bikini.

Since everybody else is posing: Clear gloss, no other makeup. Not that great... I so have to find that photo of me with the frog on my face. It really looks good... LOL

Attachments

• me.JPG
    me.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 31
devon_charm the 2nd pic of ur fiancee looks just like my bf!! Got a bit worried for a second! lol.

He's a good looking guy.. congratulations on getting the fiancee status.. i'm still dropping subtle hints well men being men they're not so subtle actually, I said for this birthday he could get me an engagement ring or some clothes... he chose the clothes :rolleyes:

Oops just realised you were just replying to a post... well whoevers fiancee that is...!!

hehe thanks hun, he is quite a handsome chappy. been with him 5 years now. planning on a long engagement tho! want to finish my degree first.

I dropped lots of hints like that lol. and when i finally gave up and was least expecting it - he popped the question! :blush:

devon_charm the 2nd pic of ur fiancee looks just like my bf!! Got a bit worried for a second! lol.

He's a good looking guy.. congratulations on getting the fiancee status.. i'm still dropping subtle hints well men being men they're not so subtle actually, I said for this birthday he could get me an engagement ring or some clothes... he chose the clothes :rolleyes:

Oops just realised you were just replying to a post... well whoevers fiancee that is...!!

hehe thanks hun, he is quite a handsome chappy. been with him 5 years now. planning on a long engagement tho! want to finish my degree first.

I dropped lots of hints like that lol. and when i finally gave up and was least expecting it - he popped the question! :blush:

Ahh so that's the trick is it? You have to give up. Ok I'm gonna give that a try. Well you've got 2 years on me, me and the bf have only been together 3 years so maybe I got another 2 years to wait :/

im sure you will get there soon hunny! - but hey whats the rush! nothing really changes - you both still love each other just as much as you did before! x :good:

No rush really.. I just like teasing him, the only thing is that i'm publishing a paper next year and if that comes out before we get married then I will never be able to take his name (at least not in work settings)! Other than that just like the idea of the pretty dress and flowers.. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back